Πέμπτη 16 Μαΐου 2013

We are off..




           Hey guys.. Whats up? Yeah thats a blog about One Piece, i hope ill get some appreciation, although there are millions of stuff like mine out there. Although I would love if OP romantics , like me, are here with me and have some feedback. :) 
          The main idea of this blog, is not only discuss some news and a smaltalk about the manga or the anime. Of course thats welcome, but the main point im doing this, is so you and i can share our ideas thoughts and dreams (yeah, dreams why not?). I would love to see some speculations and how or what people want from One Piece. I would love to learn about your favourite characters, and their future. 
          By the way, I dont know how to use filters and stuff so there are going to be SPOILERS..!! 
Thank you.. ill be start posting soon! :D

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου